Soup! Udon (우동) with Oden (오뎅), speedy and healthy

on Thursday, April 12, 2012
Hi everyone, I was very hungry today and didn't have the patience to prepare a huge meal. So I went for a speedy soup version, but I wanted to make it healthy still. Here is the result:

So what did I do? First of all, I had some udon (우동) noodles, oden (오뎅) fish cakes, mung beans (숙주나물) and baby chinese cabbage (배추) and vegetable broth.


So I put everything (not everything in the pic obviously, but a handful of everything) in a pot and let it boil for 10 minutes (I took only so much water that the leaves on top didn't get covered).


And I enjoyed it with some some kimchi (김치), you can get my kimchi recipe here: http://dosirakgirl.blogspot.de/2011/08/how-to-kimchi.html


I hope you liked this post! Bon apetit :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment